Blogroll

Friday 6 April 2012

Rajasthan vs Punjab, 4th Match, Jaipur(Views os players)


The first double header of this year's IPL has ended with victories for the new captains of Pune and Jaipur. Join us tomorrow as another double-header beckons. For now, cheers and bye..
Rahane: We played a few practise matches and I was batting well. I believe in myself, a good batsman can play in any format. Great team effort, the ball was coming on nicely to the bat. I hope to do well in this tournament and be consistent
Rahane is the MoM for his sparkling 98
Dravid: It was a fantastic night for us. Great way to start, the youngsters were superb. Surprised that there was no dew, Rahane was outstanding. He worked extremely well and deserves this. Cooper was a big selection for us and we are happy with the way he has played. Thanks to the excellent support from the crowd.
Gilchrist: We got till the end, but we were out-played. I got the toss wrong on hindsight. The dew did not turn out to be a factor, we gave 20-30 runs too many. There were some positives, credit to Jaipur and Cooper. We will look to do well in future, I am feeling pretty good about myself.
Cooper: It was a good game for us. It is nice to be part of this family, they gave me a good welcome. My first game in the IPL, I hope to do well in the future. I decided to take the pace off the ball and that worked wonders for me.
A day to remember for the golden oldies of Indian cricket. Dravid emulated Sourav in winning his first match. The match belonged to young Rahane who fell agonizingly short of his first IPL ton by just 2 runs and the burly T&T all-rounder, Kevon Cooper, who was unstoppable on the field after a brief cameo with the bat. Jaipur start their campaign with 2 points and will go into the next match oozing with confidence

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

IPL Season 5 Copyright © 2012 |